When are you in town?
Privacy & Cookies
This policy describes how Bullitt Hotel Limited collects and uses or discloses your personal information when you contact us, use our services or our website.
Your privacy is important to us and we promise to respect your personal information. Information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and we will do our best to ensure that your details are accurate and up-to-date.
Information we collect about you
We collect personal information that you choose to provide voluntarily when using our website, when you make a call to us or when you correspond with us by e-mail or otherwise, including your address, phone numbers or email addresses.
How we use your information
We will use your personal information so that we can provide you with an impeccable service, in particular to:
• confirm your hotel reservations
• send you emails that relate to your hotel stay
• respond to your customer-service inquiries or requests
• confirm, update and improve customer records
• identify and inform you of services that may be of interest
• analyse and develop a relationship with you.
How we share information we others
We never sell or make available your personal details to any third party except where it is required in direct relation to your booking. These parties may include:
• banks and payment providers, to authorise and complete payments
• service providers such as booking agents who work with us to help provide our services
• law enforcement or governmental organisations requesting information in accordance with the law
• in order to book additional servicing with partners, when requested to do so on your behalf.
Personal information you supply us with and the information about your use of services will only be used by us, to tell you by letter, telephone or email about services that may be of interest to you. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes.
Retaining your personal information
We keep records for as long as required to manage hotel bookings and provide the other relevant services. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a safe manner.
Accessing your personal information
You have the right to see or access the personal information we hold about you. As permitted by law we will charge a £10 fee for processing this request.
Keep updated with upcoming events and local information delivered to your inbox
Fill in your details and we'll keep you posted with all the latest news from Bullitt Street. No spam, we promise!